How to Order
1. Order Online
For fast, convenient and secure ordering, order below.
2. Order by Phone
To place your order by phone, please call 1-800-240-1413
Methods of Payment
Shipping and Handling
The selected shipment methods are as follows:
A. Standard Ground Delivery – 10 to 14 business days
B. 5-7 Day Rush Delivery (business days) – $10 surcharge
Delivery schedules are estimates. Actual delivery times may vary depending on ship-to locations. When estimating package delivery time, please allow for credit approval, address verification and order processing.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Canadian and International Shipping Terms and Conditions
Canadian shipments incur a $10 surcharge. Call Customer Service for additional shipping fees to other countries (800-765-5099). When shipping outside the United States customers are responsible for paying any duties or surcharges payable to the country being shipped to.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully to avoid additional charges or delayed delivery of your order.
Product Pricing and Exchange Rates:
All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. When you pay by credit card, the credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and include it in your monthly statement.
NOTE: You must provide a street address for shipping. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes internationally.
International Shipping Restrictions:
1. We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
2. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country. It is the customer’s responsibility to check with their Customs office to see if their country permits the shipment of our products to their country. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as “illegal to import.”
3. If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as “unclaimed.”
4. The customer pays actual shipping charges based on the weight of the package. Shipping charges alone are frequently 50% to 100% of the total cost of the products. Your shipping charge will appear in your shopping cart as you finalize your order BUT before your credit card is charged so you can review this amount.
5. Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card, US money order, or personal check drawn on US bank.
6. The customer is responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. Please Note: All prices quoted within our site are in US funds.
Customs charges and declarations
Based on the country into which you are sending the products, you may incur customs charges levied at the time your package reaches the destination country. You are responsible for these charges. These charges or import duties may be due at the time the package is retrieved by the recipient. If you fail to pay them once your order reaches your nation’s customs offices, we will bill your credit card for them. Customs charges are typically based on the actual value of your order, which will be based on the commercial invoice that accompanies your order. The recipient will also be responsible for any additional charges for customs clearance. Certain countries impose restrictions and require special licenses/forms for the import of nutritional products. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. Where documents are required prior to shipment, we will ship products once the documents have been received via facsimile or mail.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping policies or if you are having trouble ordering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at 800-765-5099.